Dedication to the education of America's top financial advisors. Giving depth and insight to the financial service's elite; looking to do better for their clients.

4.16.2010

The Best Year to Die: 2010

Another great article came across my desk, this one on Estate Tax planning in 2010. It's great for a seminar as it's written from the humorous perspective of a father who's kids are telling him to die in 2010.

Here's a great quote from the intro and a link to the full article - SHARE THIS INFORMATION, IT'S POWERFUL.

“My kids had just sat me down and given me the bad news: I was going to die. They couldn't tell me what was going to do me in. But I was clearly a goner. The only thing they could guarantee was the year: 2010. Anytime during the year was OK with them. And they would be financially, if not emotionally, devastated if I was still around Jan. 1, 2011. Not that they don't care for me. "It's not personal, Dad," my son Josh said. "It's just business -- good tax planning”

For the full article, click here:
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/CutYourTaxes/2010-the-best-year-to-die.aspx

Thank you for the phenomenal start to the 2nd Quarter! If you ever need anything for your business, never hesitate to call.
MJN

Empowering the Country’s Best Advisors to Become Better.
Click Here for More on "The Advisor's Advisor"
1300 SW Arrowhead Dr, Ste 200 ::: Topeka, KS ::: 66612
866.363.9595 ::: matt.neuman@advisorsexcel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment